Jump into a few key home projects now to prevent headaches throughout the coldest months of the year, and shave dollars off your heating bill!
Doors & Windows
- Clean your windows inside and out to allow maximum sunlight in during the day. This is not a fun task to do when temps drop to freezing!
- Check weatherstripping around windows and doors for gaps or leaks, which allows heat to escape, and replace if necessary.
- Check for drafts near windows and doors. Use caulk inside and outside to keep the heat inside your home.
Roof & Gutters
- Check for damaged or warped shingles and have them replaced ASAP.
- Clean gutters, and check that downspouts extend away from the house to prevent foundation flooding and water damage.
Lawn & Garden
- Trim overgrown tree branches to prevent property damage or a power outages.
- Make your patio furniture last longer by cleaning, drying, and covering them securely with a tarp, or store them inside your garage or shed to protect them from harsh elements.
- Remove garden hoses and store them for winter to prolong their life. Wrap and cover your outside faucets to prevent damage.
Ready for help?
Give us a call or contact us here, and we’ll get you scheduled ASAP: (509) 783-4109
#timetogetclean #fallcleaning #tricitieshomecleaning